We Accept Most Insurances
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician’s Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
- United Health Care
- NYS Empire Plan
- and third party companies such as Epic, Amplifon, and HearUSA.
Accepted Forms of Payment
- Care Credit and Wells Fargo 0% interest financing available for up to 18 months
CareCredit is the most widely used patient finance program. CareCredit works like a credit card but is exclusive for healthcare services. They offer monthly payment options, no up-front costs to patients, no prepayment penalties and no annual fees. Short-term, no-interest plans are available as well as longer term plans with fixed interest rates. Speak with our team of professionals to see if this may be an option for you.
The Wells Fargo Health Advantage program is a special financing plan that allows patients to enjoy flexibility in paying for healthcare expenses. With special promotions and competitive rates, this is an attractive alternative to some other higher-cost options. Contact us today to see if this program may be right for you.
Our leasing program is an agreement where our customers select the hearing aids of their choice, Allegro credit purchases the hearing aids and the customer makes monthly payments to use and possess them for a fixed period of time. You can get hearing aids through our leasing program for as low as $84/month.
- Affordable monthly Payments
- Access to Syracuse Hearing Solutions’ best technology and coverage
- No application cost
- No prepayment penalty
- Get new technology covered under warranty every 3 years
- Premium Level – $199/month
- Advanced Level – $154/month
- Standard Level – $110/month
- Basic Level – $84/month