We are all feeling the effects that COVID-19 is having on our community. Our patient’s safety is our top priority, so we have modified how we do business for your safety and the staff’s safety.
These are some new ways we can service all major manufacturers’ brands of hearing aids.
Our Doctors of Syracuse Hearing Solutions are now offering:
- Curbside hearing aid service: Hearing aid service, clean, sanitize, adjust, and repair. Simply call 315.468.2985 to make an appointment, we will service your hearing aids as you wait in your car.
- Drop-off/Pick-up hearing aid service: Schedule a drop-off/pick-up time or we can mail your hearing devices to you.
- Telehealth: Questions about hearing or hearing aids? One of our providers will help by phone call, Face Time or Skype appointment.
- Remote Assist: Have hearing aids that can be programmed remotely through your phone? Give us a call so we can adjust the settings of your devices through your cellphone.
For more details about remote assistance or to schedule time with our hearing providers, call Syracuse Hearing Solutions at 315-468-2985 or fill out the form to the right.
Other service changes due to COVID-19:
- Before your appointment – Please reschedule your appointment if you are not feeling well, have a fever or a cough. We will be happy to see you another time.
- New patients will be asked case history over the phone to make your appointments quicker and go more smoothly.
- You can now fill out your new patient paperwork through our HIPAA compliant website portal.
- Please NO WALK-INS – in order to reduce unexpected patient traffic in the office. Please call ahead. You can still use our dropbox for same day repairs or cleanings.
- You will be asked to wear a mask throughout your entire visit.
- You may have your temperature checked when you enter our office.
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands with hand sanitizer before entering the office.
- Please call ahead for hearing aid supplies. They will be left in the drop box for you in front of the office door.